Jan-Kens Enameling Co. Specializes inMetal Finishing Services for the Aerospace and Military Sectors
Jan-Ken's is deemed an Essential Business, we are open and here to serve your needs.
Our metal finishing services is in accordance with military and/or major "prime" contractor specifications. Our services include Prime and Paint, Anodize, Chemical Film, Passivation, Non Destructive Testing and Dry Film Lube. We work with major aviation companies including GE Aviation for many of their aerospace and military process needs. We have been approved by the prime aerospace contractors and accredited by Nadcap and the Performance Review Institute. Our quality system is also approved by Nadcap.
- Type 1 & Type 2 Anodizing
- Handle large parts up to 5 ft. in length
- Coating is corrosion resistant
- Gold coatings
- Acts as an anti-seize on threads
- Reduces friction and greatly increases wear life
- Meets mil-spec and aerospace industry standards
- Magnetic particle & penetrant tested offered
- Meets NADCAP standards
- Metals include steel, stainless and inconel
- Copper sulfate and water immersion testing performed
- Epoxy and polyurethane paints used
- Capable of painting large parts up to 10 ft. in length